Monday, January 30, 2012


This is my first post to my blog.  Somehow, it seems fitting to begin a new thing today.  In 1979, my father committed suicide on this day.  These days I try not to remember the pain of that time, but the fact that it catipulted me into a new way of being.  And that experience was a part of what led me to ministry.  It is a part of who I am, but also a part of who I am becoming.

As I begin this part of my journey, I give thanks to the God who created all of us for all the people who have helped shape, mold, punch, prod and hold and bless me to the place and person I am and am becoming.  God's graces to each of you...and believe me when I say I pray for you, I truly do.

1 comment:

  1. Pat...Looks good...I LOVE the background...very warm, homey...I pray everyday, that no one ever has to go through a suicide, especially someone I know...My heart aches for you...as you have traveled the same road...I will hold you in my prayers also,...and check in on your new adventure....

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete