Tuesday, March 13, 2012

God blesses us in so many different ways......today was a great example for me.
We had a MAGNIFICENT day of weather here---a May day in the middle of March.
My daffodils are blooming and look so beautiful.
Bible study was fun and interesting and energizing.
I had a great lunch with some volunteers at the church...good food and good conversation.
My dog welcomed me home with extra vigor today and he and I sat outside early this evening and enjoyed the world around us.
I'm reading 2 challenging books and listening to a healing book on CD.
I was able to get quite a bit accomplished work-wise and to talk to some folks who haven't been feeling well and who are now doing much better.
See---to me, all of those are blessings from God.  And I didn't even list all of them.
Have you ever kept a gratitude journal or a blessing book?
I think, sometimes, we don't even see the blessings around us unless we look intentionally at the world and the people in our lives.
So.....try it.  Look for blessings.  Look for good things.  Look for God.
I can promise you will be amazed and grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment