Tuesday, January 15, 2013

And sabbatical begins.....it feels very strange and yet, very wonderful.
Participated in my first workshop and reading session today.  Awesome stuff already----learning is great!
One of my chief goals for this time is to restructure--or destructure my time so that my life is more in balance....less focus on work and all the thinking, ruminating and planning and more focus on fun and play and rest and enjoyment.  If I know that there is work to be done, it is difficult for me to set it aside and let it go until tomorrow. I end up working at home almost as many hours as anywhere else.  NOT a good plan for life.  I do not recommend this for anyone and, in fact, I preach against this practice.
SO....I'm trying to relearn...which is much harder than learning.
But, as many of you know, when I set my mind to something, I usually manage to do it.
And I have a month.
And I have God.
And I have the prayers of many friends.
Learn.
Read.
Exercise.
Rest.
Play.
Pray.
Meditate.
Journal.
Eat healthy.
LAUGH.
Be with loved ones.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment